PVC Hardware 1 1/4 inch 4 Way PVC Tee Elbow Fitting is an ideal solution for tiered and offset PVC Pipe structures. This furniture grade structural 4 Way PVC fitting connects 1-1/4 inch PVC pipes. Give that extra dimension to your projects with the multi tiered connections by joining your PVC pipes at four different points at multiple planes. There is provision for three different sockets at the same plane and a fourth one to make room for perpendicular connections. You will not find these additional capabilities in other options like plumbing grade fittings.
- Externally fits over 1 – 1/4 inch PVC pipes with an external diameter of 1 – 5/8 inches or 1.660 inches.
- Can connect 4 PVC pipe segments in order to create tiered or multi layered levels by using a single pipe fitting.
- Can accommodate all types of PVC structure applications with equal angled ports.
- Made from furniture grade PVC materials that is ultra strong and UV resistant to protect from degradation as a result of fluorescent lighting and sunlight. Does not discolor, yellow or crack even when kept outdoors under harsh sunlight for years.
- The resin is infused with non toxic and safe impact modifiers to be used in projects requiring durability and physical abuse. Phthalates and heavy metals are absent.
- Socket edges are tapered and smooth for a seamless transition from fitting to the pipe.
- Glossy and unmarked surface finishing to give a professional and clean look to projects.
- Get a more secure and unshakable structure hold with the extra depth in sockets while allowing for deeper PVC pipe insertion.
- Get accurate right angle PVC fittings with the 90 degree angles of all four ports.
This 1-1/4 inch 4 Way PVC Tee Elbow Fitting from PVC Hardware fits over 1 – 1/4 inch schedule 40 furniture grade or plumbing grade PVC pipes. Outside diameter should measure 1 – 5/8 inches or 1.660 inches.
4 Way PVC Tee Elbow fittings are not meant for use in plumbing applications.
HOW TO USE?
With the slip style PVC pipe insertion, you can easily connect the fittings without additional help. Slip the PVC pipe segment inside the port and tap or push into its place. Exert pressure until you feel the pipe hit the last point of the 4 way tee socket.
You can secure your PVC fitting with a PVC cement. This will give a permanent and sturdy connection which will last for many years. For a temporary yet strong fitting, use a threaded screw and insert it through the point where the fitting and the pipe meets.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
PVC Hardware 4 Way PVC Tee Elbow Fittings in furniture grade can be used for building frame edges in all types of PVC structural applications. It can be used for building sturdy feet, and leg supports, internal support points for PVC structures along the edge, etc.