PVC Hardware 1/2 inch 4 Way PVC Tee Elbow 1in fittings are ideal for making tiered or offset structures using PVC pipes. It will give that extra depth of dimension to your projects. This Tee Connector is used to connect 4 different lengths of 1/2 inch Schedule 40 PVC pipes at multiple planes to give you multi tiered connections. One socket allows for a perpendicular connection while the other three sockets connect at the same plane. The capabilities offering in this 4 way furniture grade PVC connector is something you will not find in any plumbing grade fitting option.
- Externally fits over PVC pipes at 1/2 inches with an external diameter of 13/16 inches or 0.840 inches.
- Create tiered or multi layered levels with the help of a single fitting by connecting four different segments of a PVC pipe.
- It can accommodate all PVC pipe applications with the equal angled shapes.
- Made from ultra strong UV resistant furniture grade PVC material to resist degradation caused by fluorescent lighting and harsh sunlight. Does not discolor, crack or yellow even when exposed under direct sunlight for years.
- Infused with safe and non toxic impact modifiers inside the resin for prolonged durability and withstand repeated abuse. Does not have phthalates or heavy metals in the material.
- Get accurate 90 degree angle connections using PVC pipes with right angled ports.
- Extra deep sockets in PVC fitting enables deeper insertion of pipes into the fitting to get a secure and sturdy hold even without glue or solvent cement.
- Each of the sockets is tapered at the edges for a seamless transition for the fitting to the pipe. Pet hair or clothing will not get stuck like plumbing PVC grade fittings.
- Glossy, unmarked finishing on the surface offers a professional, clean appearance to your projects.
4 Way Tee PVC Hardware in 1/2 inch is ideal for 1/2 inch schedule 40 furniture grade or plumbing grade PVC pipes that have an external diameter of 13/16 inches or 0.840 inches and an internal diameter of 1/2 inch approximately.
This PVC fitting should not be used for Copper Tube Size or CPVC pipes. Not recommended for plumbing applications.
HOW TO USE?
Get permanent connections by using PVC cement or simply use a threaded screw for a temporary connection.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
1/2 inch 4 Way Tee PVC fittings can be used for building feet, leg supports or internal support points on PVC structures along the edges. You can also build frame edges in all types of structural applications in PVC pipe projects. Other common uses include pipe furniture, racks, patio chairs, etc.