This 1″ Inch Furniture Grade PVC Pipe is of superior quality, Ideal choice when you’re looking for durability. This pipe is made out of 100% solid-wall vinyl. Absence of manufacturer markings, printing or barcodes, and glossy, smooth surface finish gives a clean appearance and a manufactured and professional look to all your simple, home-made PVC structures.
- 1 inch PVC pipe has an outside diameter of 1 – 5/16 inches or 1.315 inches. Connections are made at 2 points.
- Offers durability that is five times stronger than its plumbing grade counterparts.
- Offers a lifetime of durable use.
- Protects from harsh UV rays with titanium dioxide integration which is a safe food grade additive.
- Edges of each socket have a tapered edge which provides a seamless transition between the PVC pipe and the fitting.
- Get a permanent structure from Furniture Grade PVC Pipes.
- Easy connections with slip style PVC pipe insertions.
- Safe and non toxic, phthalates and heavy metals are absent.
- Color is same inside out.
- Completely Smooth and Clean surface.
- Impact resistant and UV Stabilized
FURNITURE GRADE VS PLUMBING GRADE PVC
Furniture grade PVC fittings are different from its plumbing grade alternative in many ways. Furniture grade PVC is more aesthetically pleasing with a polished look and absence of manufacturer markings. Furniture grade PVC fittings and pipes are also treated for UV resistance which means it will not degrade even under continued harsh sun exposure. All PVC Hardware fittings are impact resistant and have tapered edges.
Furniture grade PVC fittings and pipes should not be used for plumbing purposes because they are not rated for holding pressure.